[Spacewalk-list] SW 2.1 : parameter web.development_environment missing

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 16:22:54 UTC 2014

Hello list,
Since I've upgraded to spacewalk 2.1 (RHEL 6, pgsql), I get the following
message in httpd error log:
[Fri Apr 04 15:56:50 2014] [error] config web.development_environment not
in master config list in PXT::Config at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/PXT/Config.pm line 159.

I checked rhn_web.conf file on github and noticed that it contained:

# is this system in a development environment?
web.development_environment = 0

While on my system, file /usr/share/rhn/config-defaults/rhn_web.conf did
not contain this entry.
So I basically added it, but is it normal?

Thanks,

Pierre