[Spacewalk-list] Compare Packages on Spacewalk 2.1

Robinson, Adam (ITS) adarobin at umflint.edu
Wed Apr 9 13:45:25 UTC 2014

I'm having an issue with Compare Packages in Spacewalk 2.1.  For example, I have a repository "Oracle Linux 6 x86_64" that is mirroring from a yum repository.  From that I cloned a channel named "DEV Oracle Linux 6 x86_64".  >From that I have cloned a TEST channel, and from the TEST a PROD channel.  Obviously, DEV has the most recent errata cloned into it followed by TEST and PROD.  However, if I compare one of these channels to any of the other channels Spacewalk says there are "No Differences".

Thanks,
Adam Robinson
Systems Architect Senior
University of Michigan-Flint