[Spacewalk-list] SYN Flooding with OSAD

Wood, Brendan Brendan.Wood at Mercy.Net
Fri Apr 11 04:22:17 UTC 2014

The problem with doing this is that I need to then remove /etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad-auth.conf and bounce osad on each endpoint for the systems show up as being online again.   Is there an easier way to go about getting all the clients in an online status (per osad) once I remove the jabberd database and bounce jabberd/osa-dispatcher?

Thanks for the help btw!  Really appreciate it!

-b

Delete the database for jabberd then restart it. Next restart osa-dispatcher you should be good from there.
This is a well known bug that pops up from time to time.

-- Sent from my HP Pre3

This email contains information which may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE and is intended only for the use of the addresses(s) named above.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately.