[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client configuration

Dhaval Oza dhaval.oza at i-link.co.in
Mon Apr 14 14:28:20 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

We have configured and installed  Spacewalk Server 2.1 on Centos 6.5 .
All things are working perfectly fine on server side.

Now, i want to install the following packages on client side in short we
have to configure client:

#yum installosad rhncfg rhncfg-actions rhncfg-client rhncfg-management

# yum install rhn-client-tools rhn-check rhn-setup rhnsd m2crypto
yum-rhn-plugin

Please note that: we do not have internet access on client machine , so
please let me know how to configure the repo for the same .

It will be grateful if any one can help us in solving the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Oza.