[Spacewalk-list] Installing Spacewalk on CentOS 6.5

Kugamoorthy Gajananan GAJAN at jp.ibm.com
Tue Apr 15 01:45:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to install spacewalk on CentOS 6.5 as described here :
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

When I execute the command : yum install spacewalk-postgresql

I am getting the following error:

Transaction Check Error:
  file /usr/share/java/slf4j/api.jar from install of
spacewalk-slf4j-1.6.1-5.el6.noarch conflicts with file from package
slf4j-0:1.5.8-8.el6.noarch
  file /usr/share/java/slf4j/jcl.jar from install of
spacewalk-slf4j-1.6.1-5.el6.noarch conflicts with file from package
slf4j-0:1.5.8-8.el6.noarch

There seems to be a solution for this :
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2013-March/msg00175.html
However I am not sure how to install the specific RPM

Could someone help me how I can resolve this error ?

thank you

Best Regards,
Gajan