[Spacewalk-list] duplicated monitoring entries after upgrade to 2.1

Balint Szigeti balint.szgt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:51:01 UTC 2014

hello

after I upgraded the spacewalk 2.0 to 2.1 our monitoring entries were
duplicated. I deleted all monitoring probes but the duplicates weren't
gone.
All of them have different rhn-catalog IDs. I've tried to run the
duplicated entries and I got the normal output from the good one either
duplicated one.

-bash-4.1$ rhn-runprobe 238
2014-04-23 13:46:07 	No items changed
2014-04-23 13:46:07 	Notification not required
2014-04-23 13:46:07 	NOTE: Running in test mode; no changes saved,
nothing enqueued
2014-04-23 13:46:07
OK: Users 0
-bash-4.1$ rhn-runprobe 253
2014-04-23 13:46:16 	No items changed
2014-04-23 13:46:16 	Notification not required
2014-04-23 13:46:16 	NOTE: Running in test mode; no changes saved,
nothing enqueued
2014-04-23 13:46:16
OK: Users 0

The problem is, I can't see the alerts, and monitoring status on
spacewalk website because all they are in PENDING state.
The interesting thing is those probes,which are 'behind' the spacewalk
proxies, they are good. They run and report correctly.

Does anyone have an idea what should I do?

Balint