[Spacewalk-list] Orphaned Scheduled Channel

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 15:43:55 UTC 2014

> Hello Folks,
>
> Anyone know what the current command is to clear a orphaned
> taskomatic
> schedule (channel deleted without scheduler knowing about it)

Actually I added some extra code to delete reposync schedules for invalid channel_ids 2 months ago.
See
https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/commit/acae7d2a4b11c3795299b4af5d9f13bb8d911aee
for more details.
Everything, what's needed is to restart taskomatic. The change will be part of Spacewalk 2.2.

> Taskomatic bunch repo-sync-bunch was scheduled to run within the
> repo-sync-2-113 schedule.
>
> Subtask repo-sync failed.

> The command that Tomas provided the past for older spacewalk does not
> seem to work any more.
>
> client.taskomatic.org.unscheduleBunch(key, 'repo-sync-2-113');
>
> -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `key,'

This is not a command, but an API call. So, it cannot be interpreted by bash.
Check
https://<your_spacewalk_machine>/rhn/apidoc/scripts.jsp
for some sample scripts, how to call API.
The API should definitely work.

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat