[Spacewalk-list] PXE failure

Macklin, Jason jason.macklin at roche.com
Wed Apr 23 16:13:32 UTC 2014

Good day!

I have an instance of spacewalk 2.1 installed with postresql.  I have
created my default channels for CentOS 6 x86_64 along with spacewalk-client
and some other basic channels.  I have created my distribution from a copy
of CentOS 6.4 x86_64 that I downloaded within the last 3 or 4 months.
 Currently when I attempt to PXE build a system the client fails once it
begins to attempt installing the RPM packages.  The error is always about
the RPM either missing or being corrupt.  I suspect that there is a cache
or database entry out of sync somewhere, but have been unable to put my
finger on a solution.  Any insight into my problem would be greatly
appreciated!

Cheers,
Jason