[Spacewalk-list] PXE failure

Macklin, Jason jason.macklin at roche.com
Wed Apr 23 17:02:50 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your prompt reply!  This is exactly what I suspected, but I'm
having difficulty finding the best way to address this.  Should I manually
search out the files and delete them manually?  If so, which files are the
correct files?  Does spacewalk have a mechanism to address this issue?  I
noticed during my troubleshooting that /var/cache/rhn/reposync is littered
with old channels that were created and deleted in trying to remedy this
problem.  How would you deal with this problem exactly?

Cheers,
Jason