[Spacewalk-list] ya-errata-import proxy problem

ŚLIPEK Krzysztof krzysztof.slipek at bnpparibas.pl
Thu Apr 24 13:34:11 UTC 2014

Hello,
I'm trying to replace rhn_clone_errata.py script (works fine but I have Red Hat and CentOS packages on Spacewalk server) with ya-errata-import.pl and there is an error:

INFO: Setting the OS variant to Redhat, if this is wrong please remove the --redhat option
INFO: Server 127.0.0.1 is running API version 11.00
INFO: Your API version is supported
INFO: Authentication on 127.0.0.1 successful
ERROR: Couldn't log in to redhat: 500 Can't connect to rhn.redhat.com:443 (connect: No route to host)

I have http_proxy and https_proxy variables, I have set -rhn-proxy but it can't connect to rhn.redhat.com.
Could somebody help me?

Thanks and best regards,
Chris

BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Suwak 3, zarejestrowany w Sądzie Rejonowym dla m. st. Warszawy, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy, KRS pod numerem 6421, NIP: 676-007-83-01, kapitał zakładowy 1 304 380 415,96 zł, w całości wpłacony.
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Suwak 3, registered with the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under No. 6421, VAT PL 6760078301, holding paid-up share capital of PLN 1,304,380,415.96.
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA  disclaimer: http://www.bnpparibas.pl/legal/disclaimer.htm