[Spacewalk-list] Python API Inventory

Support support at pureview.com
Sun Apr 27 03:33:30 UTC 2014

Hi Will,

It's quite a bit a time since you replay back to my request. I would
really appreciated if you can help me on this error..
I'm trying to use your perl script which is pretty much is everything I
need it in the nice format you wrote.

I have installed all the perl dependencies it required, but I'm a bit
confused about  "use RHNSession;" on your script.
Do I have to create a file or where do I find it and where it needs to
be placed? I don't quite I understand. If you could help me on the right
direcction

Can't locate RHNSession.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at ./sysreport-rhn.pl line 15.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./sysreport-rhn.pl line 15. "This
line is *use RHNSession;*"

Wouldn't mind share your python inventory script if you could.!

Thank you very much for you time..
-David