[Spacewalk-list] request for wiki documentation addition

Kevin Abbey kevin.abbey at rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 14 00:37:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

Regarding the #2 in reference email below, should that cert show up on this
admin page:
https://spacewalk/rhn/admin/config/CertificateConfig.do

Spacewalk Configuration - Certificate
You must provide an Spacewalk certificate. This certificate entitles you to
the various levels of service provided by the Spacewalk.

I did the copy after the install and I am unable to upload the file there.
What cert is used in the page noted above and where is it found/created?

I created a sub-organization under the default but the sub-org sees no
channels.  I am unable to find where to enable sharing of channels from the
default to the sub-org.

I am also unable to see any software entitlements:
https://spacewalk/rhn/admin/multiorg/SoftwareEntitlements.do
Software Channel Entitlements Across Spacewalk
The following is a list of all software channel entitlements on this
Spacewalk, across organizations, and their usage. Click on the
entitlement's name for more details about it.

System Entitlements Across Spacewalk
The following is a list of all software channel entitlements on this
Spacewalk, across organizations, and their usage. Click on the
entitlement's name for more details about it.
1 - 5 of 5
Entitlement Name    Total*    Available    Usage
(Used/Allotted)**
Management (Base)     20000     19925     0 of 75 (0%)
Monitoring (Add-On)     20000     19925     0 of 75 (0%)
Provisioning (Add-On)     20000     19925     0 of 75 (0%)
Virtualization (Add-On)     20000     19990     0 of 10 (0%)
Virtualization Platform (Add-On)     20000     19990     0 of 10 (0%)

I've already sync'd 3 channels and they appear in the default org only.

I'm sure this will all work but I'm having trouble to find the docs.

Thank you,
Kevin