[Spacewalk-list] taskomatic error

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:03:12 UTC 2014

Hello list, Michael and Mike, good morning

Michael, I agree with Mike, I got this problem a few weeks ago and the red
hat recommendation was the same applied in the KB 43122, by the way your
trick is really important. One attention point is, I can't find any
reference about it in the documentation (man rhn.conf, satellite
documentation, etc).

To add this reference in the documentation, what do you recommend ?!, Open
a ticket in Red Hat or can we use the list (your contact)  to do this ?! ;-)

Thanks for your help!

B'Regards
Waldirio

Atenciosamente