[Spacewalk-list] Migrating from Spacewalk to Satellite

Rick van der Linde rick at rilp.nl
Fri Aug 29 07:37:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

If the DB trick does not work. Parts of you SW setup may be migrated:

You may want to have a look at rhn-satellite-exporter. It will allow you to create content ISO which can be read with satellite-sync (-m option). Another way may be ISS (Inter Satellite Sync), but I do not know how SW 2.2 and Satellite 5.6 interact with each other.

Content ISO allow you to "migrate" software channels, errata, kickstarts.etc. Mpt config channels.

Rick