[Spacewalk-list] Problem with repos

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:05:31 UTC 2014

Hello Jim

What do you have in your /var/log/rhn/reposync/???, you will see files here
with the same name of your repos, take a look, inside you can check whats
happen.

Let me know if you have some doubt more .., probably will be slower in the
first time, if your repo is on the internet and your link is not so good.

B'Regards
Waldirio

Atenciosamente
Waldirio