[Spacewalk-list] how to use real certificate with spacewalk

YANG LI yangli at clemson.edu
Tue Dec 2 16:14:33 UTC 2014

Thank you, Glen. I have got certificate installed following this:

> http://www.marsdominion.com/2013/02/01/configuring-a-rhn-satellite-server-with-a-third-party-cert/

I see web server is working fine and after I get new RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT on client, I can yum update client with spacewalk, but I did notice when I restart spacewalk-service, there is a issue with osa-dispatcher

Starting osa-dispatcher: Spacewalk 25785 2014/12/02 11:04:25 -04:00: ('Server does not support TLS - <starttls /> not in <features /> stanza',)
Spacewalk 25785 2014/12/02 11:04:25 -04:00: ('Traceback (most recent call last):\n  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 252, in setup_connection\n    c = self._get_jabber_client(js)\n  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 309, in _get_jabber_client\n    c.connect()\n  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 597, in connect\n    raise SSLDisabledError\nSSLDisabledError\n',)
                                                           [  OK  ]

what I should do to resolve this?

Thanks,
Yang