[Spacewalk-list] Fedora21: cobbler issues

Jonathan Hoser jonathan.hoser at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Wed Dec 10 07:33:32 UTC 2014

Dear all,

trying to setup Fedora21 Kickstart Distribution in SW2.2,
I get an ISE:

Caused by: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: <class
'cobbler.cexceptions.CX'>:'--os-version for breed redhat must be one of
rhel2.1, rhel3, rhel4, rhel5, rhel6, rhel7, fedora5, fedora6, fedora7,
fedora8, fedora9, fedora10, fedora11, fedora12, fedora13, fedora14,
fedora15, fedora16, fedora17, fedora18, fedora19, fedora20, generic24,
generic26, virtio26, other, given was fedora'
    at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.handleResponse(XmlRpcClient.java:443)
    at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.endCall(XmlRpcClient.java:376)
    at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.invoke(XmlRpcClient.java:165)
    at
org.cobbler.CobblerConnection.invokeMethod(CobblerConnection.java:117)
    at
org.cobbler.CobblerConnection.invokeTokenMethod(CobblerConnection.java:150)
    at org.cobbler.Distro.invokeModify(Distro.java:129)
    at org.cobbler.CobblerObject.modify(CobblerObject.java:149)
    at org.cobbler.Distro.setOsVersion(Distro.java:208)
    at org.cobbler.Distro.create(Distro.java:65)
    at
com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.cobbler.CobblerDistroCreateCommand.store(CobblerDistroCreateCommand.java:90)
    at
com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.tree.BaseTreeEditOperation.store(BaseTreeEditOperation.java:94)

I'm looking into things, but if someone has some pointers for me, I'd be
most delighted!

Best
-Jonathan