[Spacewalk-list] Question to cobbler config

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 11:01:53 UTC 2014

> Hi,
>
> where in the Spacewalk gui can these cobbler settings be changed :
>
> /etc/cobbler/settings:next_server:
> /etc/cobbler/settings:redhat_management_server:
> /etc/cobbler/settings:server:

You cannot set these cobbler options on Spacewalk UI.

> Rerason for asking is that we have a separate install network and
> after
> updating cobbler the changes i made manually in the cobbler conf are
> gone.

Generally 'spacewalk-setup-cobbler' script should (re)set these settings.

But note, Spacewalk works only with cobbler20 from Spacewalk repository. If you choose to install cobbler from epel, you're on your own. :-)

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat