[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk on RHEL

Fabiano Martins fabiano.martins at trt4.jus.br
Mon Dec 15 16:18:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would also like to put RHEL managed by Spacewalk, but it could not yet:
the references that I read are usually to RHEL5... mrepo isn't on EPEL 7...
I don't found a complete reference to newer systems...

I think that have a better form to integrate recents RHEL with Spacewalk.

I yet have not had time to evolve this, but since the new RH
"subscrition-manager" that susbtitutes RHN (optional on RHEL 5/6, but
mandatory for RHEL 7 and above) uses /etc/rhsm instead of
/etc/sysconfig/rhn, in thesis I can use Spacewalk at the same time that
official subscrition method.

My theory makes sense? Has anyone tried this?

[]s
Fabiano Martins