[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and SLES 12 Repositories

Michael Calmer mc at suse.de
Tue Dec 16 12:48:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 13:18:00 schrieb Klaas Demter:
> Hi,
> I'm looking into syncing SLES 12 repositories into my spacewalk. Is there
> any one who got repo sync for those working?
>
> It seems they have changed the way their repositories are accessed. They use
> a token that is added to each http request. I've looked inside the https
> traffic - the gets are like this:
> https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Updates/SLE-SERVER/12/x86_64/update/repodata/
> repomd.xml?verylongtoken
> https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Products/SLE-SERVER/12/x86_64/product/x86_64/
> bash-4.2-75.2.x86_64.rpm?verylongtoken is there a method to set such a token
> or does anyone know how the suse manager solves this issue?

add it to the repository URL.

  https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Products/SLE-SERVER/12/x86_64/product/?token

But your yum and python-urlgrabber need to handle such urls correctly.
Some time ago I send patches upstream (both yum project). I know that one gots
accepted. Maybe you check there mailinglist.

--
Regards

	Michael Calmer

Michael Calmer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575  - e-mail: Michael.Calmer at suse.com