[Spacewalk-list] Problem registring Spacewalk client

Bidault, Philippe Philippe.Bidault at colt.net
Fri Dec 19 08:19:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

You are absolutely right, I can find the import in the kickstart profile, but ….. :

Kickstart profile :

# begin Red Hat management server registration
mkdir -p /usr/share/rhn/
wget http://192.168.253.1/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT -O /usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT
perl -npe 's/RHNS-CA-CERT/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT/g' -i /etc/sysconfig/rhn/*
if [ -f /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release ]; then
    rpm --import /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release
fi

In the freshly kickstarted server :

[root at kickstarttest rpm-gpg]# ls -lrt
total 12
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 1690 Jul  4 13:00 RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-Testing-7
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root   13 Jul  4 13:00 RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-Debug-7
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 1690 Jul  4 13:00 RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7

ð  It does try to import the GPG key RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-realease while only RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7 is the exiting one on the server

How is that possible ?

Regards,
Philippe.

Philippe Bidault
Tel : +34 617 301 667
Tel bis : +34 93 550 1402
COLT ISU Managed Services
0811 653 653 / www.colt.net<http://www.colt.net/>
Colt Technology Services, 23-27 rue Pierre Valette, 92240 Malakoff, France