[Spacewalk-list] Reg:OSAD issue

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:38:04 UTC 2014

Hello

How did you registered your server in SW ?!

Check your local cert, if is the same of the server, check your dns, if you
don't have dns, add server information in your /etc/hosts.

Normally you can check in the logs /var/log/rhn/* (server), and /var/log/*
(client), when you have this kind of problem, all is reported there, like,
is not possible reach the server xxx.local.net, so, just add xxx.local.net
in your /etc/hosts and try again.

Take Care and Merry X'mas

Atenciosamente
Waldirio