[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Looking for Old Package Versions

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:45:32 UTC 2014

Hello Tim

Probably you got trouble during the sync channel., try to sync again and do
again your ks.

You can check server logs (/var/log/rhn/*) and catalina.out log

[root at sw01 ~]# tailf /var/log/tomcat6/catalina.out

Look in your reposync logs too (/var/log/rhn/reposync/*), this file will
help you.

Take Care and Merry X'mas

Atenciosamente
Waldirio