[Spacewalk-list] Remote command execution Debian client

Nick Tailor HTailor at BCLC.com
Tue Dec 30 18:17:57 UTC 2014

When and if I manage to get debian working with spacewalk 99 %

I will post the how to on nicktailor.com, however still working out the bugs.

Hopefully we get lucky ☺

Nick Tailor
Nicktailor.com

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Morgan Cox
Sent: December-29-14 3:13 AM
To: spacewalk-list
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Remote command execution Debian client

Hi Nick.

I for one would love to hear the results - please post back to the list when you have - will they be on Nicktailor.com ?

Hope everybody has had a nice Xmas.

Cheers.
This email is intended only for the addressee. It may contain confidential or proprietary information that cannot be disclosed without BCLC's permission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email.