[Spacewalk-list] redhat channel in spacewalk

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 00:07:36 UTC 2014

Hello Yang

One question, do you have RHEL Subscription ?!, if yes, do you have RHN
Satellite subscription ?!, according the quantity of your RHEL environment,
you can buy the RHN Satellite subscription to your company and add another
OS as repo/channel. The difference is, using RHN Satellite you will use the
redhat support, update, erratas, etc.

Check with your redhat sales person about it., you can get RHN Satellite
Starter Pack (up to 50 subscriptions), the price is cool! ;-)

B'Regards

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com