[Spacewalk-list] Assigning a gpg key to a clone channel

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 21:26:24 UTC 2014

The setDetails method should be the right API call to do what you want:

client.channel.software.setDetails(SESSION_KEY, CHAN_ID, OPTION1, OPTION2,
etc, etc)

Method: setDetails<http://www.spacewalkproject.org/documentation/api/2.0/handlers/ChannelSoftwareHandler.html#top>
Allows to modify channel attributes

Parameters:

   - string sessionKey
   - int channelDd - channel id
   - struct - channel_map
      - string "checksum_label" - new channel repository checksum label
      (optional)
      - string "name" - new channel name (optional)
      - string "summary" - new channel summary (optional)
      - string "description" - new channel description (optional)
      - string "maintainer_name" - new channel maintainer name (optional)
      - string "maintainer_email" - new channel email address (optional)
      - string "maintainer_phone" - new channel phone number (optional)
      - string "gpg_key_url" - new channel gpg key url (optional)
      - string "gpg_key_id" - new channel gpg key id (optional)
      - string "gpg_key_fp" - new channel gpg key fingerprint (optional)

Returns:

   - int - 1 on success, exception thrown otherwise.