[Spacewalk-list] Some Clients Stopped Checking In

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 23:15:04 UTC 2014

Clients usually check in witihin 2 hours. Although actions pushed from the
Spacewalk server should be picked up immediately if OSAD is running
correctly on the client. I'd recommend removing
the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad-auth.conf file on the affected clients and
restating OSAD. The auth file will be regenerated automatically upon a
successful restart of OSAD on the client. Note any errors and check
/var/log/up2date for any errors on the client.