[Spacewalk-list] Daily Summary mails

Bruno Henrique Barbosa bruno-barbosa at prodesan.com.br
Fri Feb 21 12:48:11 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I need some help with daily status summary, I'm not receiving mails from it.
Environment is CentOS 6.5 x64 with Spacewalk 2.0 running, I have configured Postfix configured to relay mail to my internal MTA and it is working fine, because I have configured Monitoring probes, and I'm constantly receiving some notifications from a test client host, but when it comes to receive anything from schedule "daily-status-default", it just don't appear anything on /var/log/maillog or /var/log/rhn/tasko/sat/daily-status-bunch.

Really need some help in this, thank you very much!

Bruno Henrique Barbosa

Jr. Sys Admin
IT Department
Santos City Hall