[Spacewalk-list] OEL 'No Packages marked for Update'

Balint Szigeti balint.szgt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:37:00 UTC 2014

hello

According to webUI the OEL systems have several patches but I can't
install them from web neither with yum command.

I tried:
yum clean all - didn't solve the issue
added the http_cache=none in yum.conf - didn't solve the issue.
rhn-profile-sync - didn't solve

plus I tried:
useNoSSLForPackages=0
noSSLServerURL=FQDNofSPACEWALKSERVER
unfortunately, didn't solve.....

I got this message, when I try to install any package:
This action's status is: Failed.
The client picked up this action on 01/ 7/14 2:35:55 PM UTC.
The client completed this action on 01/ 7/14 2:35:56 PM UTC.
Client execution returned "Error while executing packages action: empty
transaction [[6]]" (code -1