[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk errata fetching [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Anthony Moore Anthony.Moore at bom.gov.au
Mon Jan 13 02:52:24 UTC 2014

I have had success using this script:

https://github.com/liedekef/spacewalk_scripts/blob/master/ya-errata-import.pl

AJM

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Paul Robert Marino
Sent: Monday, 13 January 2014 1:03 PM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk errata fetching

Well you could try my script eva-errata-direct-sync which is part of the extra vehicular admin project but they are mostly obsolete now as of spacewalk 2.0 because you can use an entitlement cert instead. The only distro its still useful with is CentOS which I expect to change shortly.

-- Sent from my HP Pre3