[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk-list Digest, Vol 68, Issue 11

Butcher, Nathan Nathan.Butcher at cesa.catholic.edu.au
Tue Jan 14 02:09:15 UTC 2014

Am I just better off upgrading to Spacewalk 2.0?

Also, I'm not sure how the ya-errata-import script works. I give it a channel I have in spacewalk, and it can't find it, even though I know it's there.
Maybe I'm unsure of what the --channel option is expecting? I've tried "6" and "rhel6" and "rhel-x86_64-server-6"
I have my RHN and SPACEWALK credentials right (by sourcing the cfg file)