[Spacewalk-list] Question about IPA auth

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 21:34:49 UTC 2014

Every one.

I have an indepth question about IPA auth in spacewalk.

essentially I need to know what plugins to 389 server would be
required for using it without the full IPA suite. I assume the
memberof plugin and a kerberos server is required.

here is what I'm trying to do I have users in multiple LDAP OU's and
Kerberos realms.

on the sssd and mod_auth_kerberos side this is easy to deal with.
http://www.tuxlanding.net/kerberos-authentication-with-apache-in-a-multi-domain-active-directory/
covers the mod_auth_kerberos side

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/634 covers sssd.

Also I know Ill have to do a little investigation into the schemas for
IPA to add fields like the one specified in "--orgunit"

can any one think of any thing else.