[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk won't execute any Remotescript

Daniel Thielking Daniel.Thielking at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 17 07:28:41 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I have a huge problem.
I have updatet fom Spacewalk 2.1.to 2.2 and after this upgrade i can't
execute any remotescript.

If I try to execute on all my host this script:

     #!/bin/sh
     echo "hello"

I get this error message on the plan page:

Details: 	This action will be executed after 07/17/14 8:47:00 AM CEST.

This action's status is: Failed.
The client picked up this action on 07/17/14 8:48:08 AM CEST.
The client completed this action on 07/17/14 8:48:08 AM CEST.
Client execution returned "Script failed" (code 1)

Auszubildender Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration
RWTH Aachen
Lehrstuhl für Integrierte Analogschaltungen
Raum 24C 313
Walter-Schottky-Haus
Sommerfeldstr. 24
D-52074 Aachen