[Spacewalk-list] cant login to spacewalk any more after update 2.1 -> 2.2

Justin Edmands shockwavecs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 15:27:38 UTC 2014

Are you using LDAP for authentication? Make sure you have a valid
/etc/pam.d/rhn-satellite. I believe this gets overwritten with any
upgrade. Here is mine:

[root at hqspacewalk1 /etc/pam.d]# cat rhn-satellite
#%PAM-1.0
#%PAM-1.0
auth        required      pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    pam_sss.so
auth        required      pam_deny.so
account     sufficient    pam_sss.so
account     required      pam_deny.so

If that is not the issue, do you see auth failures in /var/log/secure,
/var/log/rhn/*, /var/log/sssd/*