[Spacewalk-list] upgrading postgres (8.4 > 9.x) on the spacewalk server ?

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Wed Jul 23 21:42:10 UTC 2014

I tried changing the link for /usr/bin/psql to directly link to the binary.  That didn't help.

I tried removing the link and copying the binary to /usr/bin/psql -- that didn't help either.

I take it this means that the error message I'm getting isn't telling me the truth about what the real error is.

Robert Boyd
Sr. Systems Engineer
PeopleFluent
p. 919-645-2972 | c. 919-306-4681