[Spacewalk-list] Unable to apply errata to OEL clients

BERGMAN Andrew Andrew.BERGMAN at svha.org.au
Fri Jul 25 01:49:40 UTC 2014

No excludes

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of J Epperson
Sent: Friday, 25 July 2014 11:20 AM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Unable to apply errata to OEL clients

Any "exclude=" in /etc/yum.conf?  We had a ton of servers with "kernel*" and such when we rolled out Satellite.

On 2014-07-24 21:13, BERGMAN Andrew wrote:
Hi,

I keep getting the following error when trying to apply errata to servers in my environment:

Client execution returned "Error while executing packages action: empty transaction [[6]]" (code -1)

Some errata applied ok but almost all of them gave this error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andrew Bergman

For the purposes of protecting the integrity and security of the SVHA network and the information held on it, all emails to and from any email address on the “svha.org.au” domain (or any other domain of St Vincent’s Health Australia Limited or any of its related bodies corporate) (an “SVHA Email Address”) will pass through and be scanned by the Symantec.cloud anti virus and anti spam filter service. These services may be provided by Symantec from locations outside of Australia and, if so, this will involve any email you send to or receive from an SVHA Email Address being sent to and scanned in those locations.