[Spacewalk-list] Problems while deleting Packages no longer present in channels

Souvignier, Daniel Souvignier at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jul 29 06:33:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to free up some disk space while deleting channels. However, I
deleted the channels via the spacewalk web interface, which didn't delete
the packages. The packages are still listed if you go to Channels -> Manage
Software Channels -> Software packages in the List packages in no channels
view. When I try to delete all those packages (approx. 21000 packages) I get
a 500 Internal Server error, with no logs to look into. Is there a
possibility to delete those packages via spacecmd? And if not, is that error
fixable in the webinterface? Thanks!

Regards,

Daniel Souvignier

--