[Spacewalk-list] Activation key and "Spacewalk Default"

Massimo Mad mad1969it at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:02:18 UTC 2014

Hi,
I installed spacewalk and having systems in centos centos 6 and 7 I created
a Activation key with as base channel "Spacewalk Default".
with this configuration, the system should go on the channel of the release
of the operating system, but instead on the server I get the following
message:

REGISTRATION
* Registering
This system is not subscribed to any channels.
RHN channel support will be disabled.

And on the spacewalk server has no associated channel, does anyone know tell
me why the server is not correctly registered.
Thank you
Massimo