[Spacewalk-list] repodata files not being updated

Jon Wakelin jw292 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 16:15:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

The repodata files on my spacewalk server
(/var/cache/rhn/repodata/<channel>) are not getting updated, and the
clients can not get updates.

However, new RPMs are still being downloaded (e.g. when I run
spacewalk-repo-sync) and the files in /var/cache/rhn/reposync are being
updated.

The timestamps on the repodata files are old and the XML files only
refer to older version of the packages - even though newer versions have
been downloaded.

Any ideas where I should be looking?  Which files/scripts are
responsible for creating and updating the repodata files?

thanks
Jon