[Spacewalk-list] More data

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:21:04 UTC 2014

Hello Kartik

I reproduce in my lab the same procedure as you, very similar, but at the
end appear to me a screen like bellow

###
 Red Hat Red Hat Satellite
     * Sign In
     * About

   A schema upgrade is required. Please upgrade your schema at your
earliest convenience to receive latest bugfixes and avoid
   potential problems.
   Red Hat Satellite Login: __________
   Password: __________
   Sign In

   Red Hat Satellite is the premier service for maintaining your
Enterprise's Linux infrastructure. Below are some links that
   should prove useful if you have any questions regarding your Satellite
server or further questions about RHN.
(NORMAL LINK) Use right-arrow or <return> to activate.
  Arrow keys: Up and Down to move.  Right to follow a link; Left to go back.
 H)elp O)ptions P)rint G)o M)ain screen Q)uit /=search [delete]=history list
###

Ps.: I'm testing in RHN Satellite, but I believe be the same output in
Spacewalk. I'll implement later.

Cheers
Waldirio

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Kartik Vashishta <kartik.unix at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On the local machine with IP address 192.168.0 10, I tried using lynx to
> broiwse, this is what I got:
>
> lynx
> https://192.168.0.10
>
> SSL error:unable to get local issuer certificate-Continue? (y)
>
> SSL error:host(192.168.0.10)!=cert(centos-prod-1)-Continue? (y)
>

> Using https://192.168.0.10/rhn/Login.do
>

> SSL error:unable to get local issuer certificate-Continue? (y)
>

> Using ajp://localhost:8009/rhn/Login.do

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com