[Spacewalk-list] Trying to Satellite sync RHEL7

Hoover, Justin R justin.hoover at highmark.com
Tue Jun 24 19:46:31 UTC 2014

Has anyone had any issues syncing the new RHEL7 channel to their enterprise Satellite 5.6?  I get this error below.   Do you need an entitlement first or new certificate?   Also I was wondering when will the non-beta channel be available for RHEL 7 GA guests we register?

#####|/usr/superuser# satellite-sync -c rhel-x86_64-everything-7-beta
15:36:52 Red Hat Satellite - live synchronization
15:36:52    url: https://satellite.rhn.redhat.com
15:36:52    debug/output level: 1
15:36:52    db:  rhnuser/<password>@rhnschema
15:36:52
15:36:52 Retrieving / parsing channel-families data
15:36:56 channel-families data complete
15:36:56
15:36:56 Retrieving / parsing product names data
15:36:57 product names data complete
Pushing scout configs to all monitoring scouts
15:36:58
15:36:58 Retrieving / parsing arches data
15:36:58 arches data complete
15:36:58
15:36:58 Retrieving / parsing additional arches data
15:36:59 additional arches data complete
15:36:59
15:36:59 Retrieving / parsing channel data
15:37:55    p = previously imported/synced channel
15:37:55    . = channel not yet imported/synced
15:37:55    e = channel no longer supported (end-of-service)
15:37:55    base-channels:
15:37:55       . rhel-x86_64-everything-7-beta            8528
15:37:55    end-of-service:
15:37:55       e rhel-x86_64-server-cluster-storage-5
15:37:55
+++ sending log as an email +++

SYNC ERROR: unhandled exception occurred:

(Check logs/email for potentially more detail)

duplicate key value violates unique constraint "rhn_dcm_id_pk"

Justin R. Hoover, B.CS. RHCE
Senior Architect / Open Solutions OS
Highmark Health Services
o: (717) 302-9959 c: (717) 215-6326
Email: Justin.Hoover at Highmark.com<mailto:Justin.Hoover at Highmark.com>

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.