[Spacewalk-list] Scheduled jobs picked up but not executing

Chris Balcum cbalcum at millennialmedia.com
Thu Jun 26 19:03:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Having a funky issue with Spacewalk and scheduling remote commands. On some systems (around 40 or so out of over 500) I schedule a command and they get picked up, but they don’t actually execute. The UI shows them as being picked up, but they just… sit there. I’ve verified that rhnsd and osad is running on the client side, and jabberd and osa-dispatcher is running on the server end.

This action will be executed after 6/26/14 2:27:00 PM EDT
This action's status is: Picked Up.
The client picked up this action on 6/26/14 2:28 PM
The client has not yet completed this action.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Chris Balcum | Infrastructure Operations Engineer
millennial media
Mobile:  315.530.2911
Email: cbalcum at millennialmedia.com<mailto:cbalcum at millennialmedia.com>
Web: www.millennialmedia.com<http://www.millennialmedia.com/>