[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Systems Physical Systems ?

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Thu Jun 26 20:43:14 UTC 2014

I tried hardware refresh followed by rhn_check on the client.   I tried delete and reregister.   I’m not sure what this rhn-profile-sync is that you refer to.   Some of these servers are on RHEL4 and I don’t see anything named like that.

Robert Boyd
Sr. Systems Engineer
PeopleFluent
p. 919-645-2972 | c. 919-306-4681