[Spacewalk-list] Virtual provisioning "Advanced Provisioning" buttons nonfunctional in 2.1

Michael Morgan mmorgan at dca.net
Fri Mar 14 20:19:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

 After upgrading our Spacewalk server to 2.1 we can no longer provision VMs. We
need to use the advanced configuration page to set the storage path but both
the "Basic Options" and "Schedule Kickstart and Finish" buttons don't do
anything. Chromium's developer tools shows the elements as:

<input type="button" value="Basic Options" onclick="setStep('first');moveNext();">
<input type="button" value="Schedule Kickstart and Finish" onclick="setStep('third');moveNext();">

 The error console spits out "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'submit'
of null" each time I press one of the buttons. Any assistance on sorting this
out would be appreciated.

 As a side note, is it possible to change the default storage path? We use LVM
volumes for everything and have the default Libvirt /var/lib/libvirt/images/
path disabled completely. If we could change the default to the correct VG we
wouldn't need to use the advanced page at all.

 Thanks in advance.

-Mike