[Spacewalk-list] Incorrect timezone in new 2.1 date / time picker.

Coffman, Anthony J Tony.Coffman at snapon.com
Mon Mar 31 13:07:06 UTC 2014

Just my two cents.

I ran a large scheduled action on March 9th 6:00am and March 16 6:00am.

Both were run using Spacewalk 2.1 on the server and Spacewalk proxies.  The Spacewalk clients were running 2.0 code.

I'm in the EST/EDT timezone.

The action for March 9th was actually scheduled on March 8 just a few hours before the time switch. So the action was scheduled before the switch but it executed after the switch.

The action for March 16 was scheduled on March 14.

Both actions ran exactly on schedule (I was observing and waiting for them to finish.

--Tony