[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.1 - characters in remote commands

BERGMAN Andrew Andrew.BERGMAN at svhm.org.au
Mon Mar 31 21:36:10 UTC 2014

Hi ,

I have done a bit of google searching but not had much luck finding an answer so I am posting on here.

When sending a remote commands I am finding > characters getting stripped out and making the command fail.  I haven't noticed any others yet but I get the feeling that the > character will not be the only one.

Does anyone know a way of sending such characters using remote commands or are we limited to very basic forms of commands?

Thanks

Andrew Bergman | Senior Systems Engineer, Information Services
St Vincent's  |  41 Victoria Parade Fitzroy VIC 3065
t: +61 3 9288 2140  |  f: +61 3 9288 4242  |  www.svhm.org.au<http://www.svhm.org.au/>

Disclaimer : The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or commercially sensitive material. If you are not, or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.