[Spacewalk-list] Is there a native function in spacewalk for archiving and then deleting old "actions"

Brian Collins brianc at sedata.com
Thu May 1 17:42:43 UTC 2014

In Satellite, I've written a script to do that for all the "Show differences ..." actions.  It takes completed and failed actions, moves them to archived actions, then deletes them from archived actions.

It can easily be adjusted to purge a wider range of actions, and probably to accommodate the age of the items.

It archives/purges 500 items at a time until they are all done.

Including it as a .txt, but it's written in Python.