[Spacewalk-list] Cleaning up old archived schedules actions

wm-lists wm-lists at nixpeeps.com
Mon May 19 12:49:48 UTC 2014

I find the biggest waste of information are the nightly "show differences"
entries in my archive. I have a nightly job that runs and cleans those up
moving them to archive..

#Archive the daily show differences actions.
my (@archact);

my $actions = $client->call('schedule.listCompletedActions',$session);
foreach my $action (@$actions) {
        if ($action->{'type'} =~ /differences/ ) {
                push (@archact,$action->{'id'});
        }
}
$client->call('schedule.archiveActions',$session,\@archact);