[Spacewalk-list] Running Remote Commands with ">>" In Script

Milan Zázrivec mzazrivec at redhat.com
Wed May 21 08:14:50 UTC 2014

On Monday 19 May 2014 16:23:34 Jeremy Darr wrote:
> I also encountered issues with 2.1 with characters being scrubbed out of
> remote commands, both via individual server remote commands and SSM remote
> commands. Have you looked at this thread?
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2014-May/msg00086.html
>
> This should help your issues - after both fixes were applied, we are no
> longer having issues with >> being scrubbed from jobs.

An updated version of spacewalk-java (spacewalk-java-2.1.165-1) should
appear in the Spacewalk 2.1 yum repository today.

This build fixes the problem with remote command scheduling via webui.

Anyone experiencing these issues in Spacewalk 2.1, please update to
the latest version (a plain yum upgrade will suffice).

Regards
-Milan Zázrivec