[Spacewalk-list] Migration plan to RHEL6 and Spacewalk 2.2

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:45:51 UTC 2014

Hello,
I've juste done this migration. The major steps were:
- spacewalk 2.0/RHEL 5
- upgraded to 2.1/RHEL5
- Backup everything
- install RHEL 6
- install spacewalk 2.1
- restore backup

At the same time, I turned SELINUX to enforcing, no issue.

The following guide gives you all the details:
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgradeOperatingSystem

Pierre